Twilight

eclipsemovieupdates.blogspot.com/

Is it wrong to be a hypocrite so that as people accept you n as long as you don't intend to harm them?

My Playlist

Friday, November 26, 2010

31/11/2010

1.30am
Guess I shouls probably just go offline. But, hmm. Guess I didn't do taht, Maybe I should try.. Hmmmmm..maybe not. That's just not right. Cos, once you start, the human mind is always too curious too stop itseld from its curiosity activities. ahhhhhh.. Should I??
****** lalala.. I'm in..haha..hmmm..lets see where shall I start? He did say something bout checkin out.. Here I go.. ?????? .. Beat, beat, beat.. don't stop beating.. Its gonna be fine. I'm dreaming..I'm dreaming??..I must be dreaming!!!!

You better have an explanation for this..You know what I don't need any explanation. Better still I'm sending my two belover[d to come check you out. And I am so gonna forget everything that happenned between us.


3.11am
Sleep!! Gosh, just shut your eyes and sleep!!..You can't be thinkling about this.. Its over!!

Ring....no answer......ring..I heard your voice..

I talked..told you what I saw..burst out..

3.42am
explanation..explanation..explanation....

7.00am
Finally slept....That probably was the third time in my life I never slept the whole night.
Forgive and forget..Le me never regret what I did that day..Just be honest with me the next time..please..you wanted only one thing from me.. And that was trust.. I gave it to you..
Don't let the exact same words bring you yourself down.

=O

No comments:

Post a Comment