Twilight

eclipsemovieupdates.blogspot.com/

Is it wrong to be a hypocrite so that as people accept you n as long as you don't intend to harm them?

My Playlist

Friday, April 9, 2010

Angels in The Form of Friends..




Meeting you was a blessing I can never ever imagine..its like angels dropped you from heaven into my hands in a form of a friend..its just been so long..uncountable years of friendship..we've been through it all..good times and lots of bad times too..yet we never stay sour with each other for long though..Thanking God for that!!..but before I met you..there was someone else..she's also a gift from Heaven given to me..but I guess..fate has it that way that I should be closer to you than to her..plus we shared a lot of things in common..or we just got close of being at the same place,time and experience together..You've been an inspiration to me..to go further in life..you gave me lots of uncountable information n knowledge that I can never imagine obtaining somewhere else or even the way to repay you..the care,joy and pain you shared with me have made me feel that the life I'm having is so worth it..So many sacrifices you've done for me..n what did I give you..nothing in return..nothing just nothing..that's why I guess I'm going through this now..me being left aside a little n little..guess there's nothing on this Earth that could be obtained without having paid in return..we're always stay tight though..I believe..n there's no way anyone or anything that could change that..I really hope so though..People all have dreams..wishing someday all their dreams will come true..though they realise that it goes against all odds to see their wishes come true..but what we all don't realise is that with dreams come hope..Hope is the one that drives us to continue going on in life..so when your dreams come true..doesn't that hope die instantly..so I'm wishing that this dream of mine will stay forever a dream..cos if I loose my hope..I don't think there's gonne be another way to go on with life..

1 comment:

  1. thanks a lot, sayang...
    will really appreciate the friendship between us two
    forever...
    having u really made my friendship life much more interesting and memorable
    believe in our friendships, me and yourself~
    MY BEST FRIEND!!!

    ReplyDelete