Twilight

eclipsemovieupdates.blogspot.com/

Is it wrong to be a hypocrite so that as people accept you n as long as you don't intend to harm them?

My Playlist

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A neW dAy, a neW DeteRminaTion

My determination is to avoid all of these things;
1.Chocolates
2.Ice Creams
3.Tom Yam
4.Grapes,Watermelon,and all cooling fruits except APPLE
5.Ice water
6.Carbonated drinks
7.Spicy food
8.Junk food with lots of flavouring only
9.Jellies
10.Asam
11.AND EVEYTHING ELSE WILL THAT WILL DETERIORATE THE
MISSION

the journey will definitely be freaking,insanely,unfair,sickening,n tempting..yet I believe if I try n put my hope n trust in myself..I can definitely achieve it..because I believe that you have to work hard to gain something you want badly..

No comments:

Post a Comment