Twilight

eclipsemovieupdates.blogspot.com/

Is it wrong to be a hypocrite so that as people accept you n as long as you don't intend to harm them?

My Playlist

Friday, April 9, 2010

Crazy Addictions In life..

What do you think of tatoos..?..seriously, I mean it sounds bad, a kind of vandalisme being done to one's body..but I don't know why..tataoos have always taken up my close attention to it..tv shows such as Miami Ink, LA Ink has definitely been a major part in my strangest idea of liking tatoos..when I mentioned this to my mum..she was cool bout it cos she thinks I know between right and wrong and would definitely never ever get the idea of getting a tatoo someday..yet its just a unique form of art that really aspires me..haha..yet I'm so not getting a tatoo!!..that's for sure..people have tatoos for a reason..either to make sure a certain experience in their life to be closely embedded in their hearts or "physically saying" on their body forever..haha..call me weird for having a tatoo for fun..but I'm sticking to sticker tatoos for now and always!!..an easy way of potraying your passion for tatoo and the most rational way I could figure out for now..muahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment